This is a pair of Electron 2.2" M4 Compound Rear Buggy Tires. The Electron shares close family ties with Pro-Line's popular ION tire with the iconic dirt grabbing center tread and futuristic styling. The Electron features connected tire tread technology to improve traction and wear on even the most abrasive of indoor track conditions. The square center pins laid out between the connected tread provide consistent forward and side bite even when the track gets dusty.
The M4 compound is a super soft compound designed to provide maximum grip on low bite surfaces, has a compliant carcass that produces traction with controlled expansion, and has medium wear on wet surfaces.
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- S3 Soft Tire Compound for High Level Racing
- Improved Tire Wear Over Previous Race Tires
- Angled Connected Bars for Maximum Forward Bite & Unmatched Corner Speed
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
|Compound / Hardness||Super Soft|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter||2.2 in|
|Product Width||1.26" (32mm)|
|Front or Rear||Front|
|Insert Material||Closed Cell|
|Product Height||3.30" (84mm)|
|Tire Compound||M4 (Super Soft)|
|Quantity Option||2 in a package|