- Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence.
- Progressive Flight Modes
- Collective Pitch Rotor System
- Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
- Included carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean and precise control.
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 330 S Heli
- (1) Spektrum Avian Smart 30A ESC (OEM Version)
- (1) FC6250HX Flight Controller with SPM4651T SRXL2 Receiver
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 6+ channel Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
- (1) 2200mAh 3S 11.1v 30C LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3™ connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
Nestled perfectly between the collective pitch sensation Blade® 230 S V2 and the high performance 360 CFX models, the Blade 330 S takes intermediate pilots to the next level. It’s easy to step up with features such as a new modern robust design, easy-to-fly Blade SAFE® Helicopter Firmware, new rotor head, new main frame, and optimized power system. Spektrum™ H3055 and H3065 digital metal geared servos provide precise response and durability, while the carbon fiber main blades ensure precision flight performance and consistency. With one of the best SAFE heli experiences yet, the refined stabilization and recovery modes allow pilots to grow their skills. The 330 S is engineered for intermediate to advanced heli pilots by offering a highly-tuned machine with innovative Smart and SAFE® technology ready for first forays into advanced flight.
Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner and intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Spektrum Smart Technology
When using a compatible Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitter, the included Spektrum Smart ESC provides telemetry data including motor RPM, Current, and Battery Voltage and more without extra modules or wires.
Progressive Flight Modes
Stability Mode – Limited flight envelope with self-leveling bank angle limit.
3D Mode – Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability.
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Metal Gear Cyclic Servos
Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 330 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
325mm Carbon Fiber Blades
Included carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean and precise control.
Reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
The high-speed brushless main motor delivers a simplified drive system that makes the 330 S lightweight and responsive.