1/18 CHEVROLET K10 - A Legendary Vehicle Has Come Back to the RC Tracks!
Every Chevrolet truck has its own story behind it. Pickup trucks have always been an American car culture and the symbol of the American spirit. This was until GM's brought a new set of naming principles - the C for rear-wheel drive and the K for four-wheel drive in their all-new lineup of Chevrolet pickups.
With a tailgate that lowers the loading height, a spacious cab and a sunken frame, FMS’new 1:18 CHEVROLET K10 adheres to the revolutionary "square body" and features a perfectly replicated K series in terms of 4wd, metal beams, aluminum frame rails and reliable multi-link suspension system.
RC model pickups with hard plastic bodyshells are rare and precious, when mostly SUVs dominate the area. The large cargo space and retractable tailgate makes it easy to carry all kinds of 1/18 simulation parts such as motorcycles, kayaks and various camping equipment.
- Battery:20.5 x 51 x 15mm
- Transmitter:152mm x 75mm x 167mm
- Model Vehicle:323.8 x 139 x 130.7mm
- Ground Clearance: 37.7mm
- Tire: D:54.8mm ,W:19.5mm
- RS Box: 330x 265 x 605mm
- Departure angel:6°
- Officially Licensed Product Of Chevrolet-GM
- Classic Metal Plating Wheels And Truck Tires
- Metal Plated Glass Lens Rearview Mirror
- Scale Replica Of 1974 CHEVROLET K10 With Injection-Molded Hard Body
- Metal Plating Grille, Front And Rear Bumpers
- Detailed Cargo And Bottom Plates As Well As An Openable Tailgate
- Spectacular Anti-Abrasion And Anti-Scratch Coating Ensuring Brightly Colored Scheme
- Sunken Frame And Metal Ladder Girder
- High-Performance Four-Wheel Drive Axles
- High Torque Climbing Ability With FDL 84:1
What's in the box
- 1 x 1/18 CHEVROLET K10 RTR
- 1 x 2.4GHz Radio
- 1 x 2-in-1 Receiver / 20A ESC (installed)
- 1 x 050 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 1 x 1kg Plastic Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 7.4V 380 mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
Need to Complete
- AAA Batteries for Radio
- Radio Control: 152 x 75 x 167mm, 160g (Battery not Included)
- Model Vehicle: 323.8 x 139 x 130.7mm, 560g(Battery not Included)
- Tire: D:54.8mm , W:19.5mm
- Wheel Base: 196mm
- Ground Clearance: 37.7mm
- Approach Angle: 58.8°
- Departure Angle: 34.6°
- Driving Speed: 5km/h Max
- Remote Distance: 80m
- Play Time: 30 minute
- Transmitter: 160g (Battery not Included)
- Model Vehicle: 542g(Battery not Included)
- Battery: 6g
- RS Box:21kg(One Battery included)
Build Details, Deliver Perfection
CHEVROLET Officially Licensed
Including a officially licensed and factory-assembled scale body, 1/18 CHEVROLET K10 features includes a durable coating and outstanding LEDs sets.
Injection-Molded Hard Body
CHEVROLET K10 is proud of its sturdy hard-shell body,which is uncommom in the RC market, especially for pickup trucks.
Spacious Truck Bed
It replicates its full-size counterpart with a large truck bed, and this make it possible for loading 1/18 scale items that's good for DIY photographing.
Classic Look in Premium Color
FMS K10 100% recreates the 1974 CHEVROLET K10 in 1/18 scale with bold red & white color: a hard-to-resist colloection for all modelers.
Rugged Chaisis with Metal Frame Rails
Same as the real car, FMS K10 also is powerd via 4WD system, including metal frame rails, body-on-frame chaisis, and multi-link suspension.
Outstanding Light Sets
Similarly, 1/18 CHEVROLET K10 uses a Synchronized LED ligfht system which allow it to run like a real one with light options in night time.