The Spektrum AR8360T 8 Channel AS3X/SAFE Telemetry Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. The AR8360T is a full range 8 channel receiver with built in AS3X stabilization, which counters the effects of wind, turbulence and torque using a 3-axis MEMS gyro and exclusive flight control software tuned by expert RC pilots. There is no delay in control response or limit on control throws. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want
The AR8360T features a full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. Included XBUS and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPM9747 or SPM4751T), available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind/Program/Batt servo header is available to connect smart devices, program and update the receiver, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery. The AR8360T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe™ technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming.Please Note: The DX7S and DX8 Gen 1 Spektrum Transmitters will not display Altitude or Variometer telemetry with the AR8360T receiver.
Please Note: These transmitters do not support Forward Programming devices: DX6i, DX6G2 (EU Version), DX7, DX7S, DX7SE, DX7G2 (EU Version), DX8, Non-computer transmitters
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter*
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
*Please note – Using this receiver in turbine powered aircraft models is not recommended
AR637T Setup Series
AS3X® TECHNOLOGY (3-AXIS STABILIZATION)
Exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® technology enhances flight stability by countering the effects of wind, turbulence, and other outside forces to help your aircraft fly smoothly and with precision. You'll feel like you're piloting an expertly tuned model that performs exactly as you want.
You can configure the AR8360T receiver wirelessly, directly from any compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, through the Forward Programming menu. No separate computer or mobile device is needed for setup and adjustments.
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology flight modes help pilots avoid over-controlling their models. SAFE uses AS3X to deliver normal flight performance, but with limited bank and pitch angles to prevent the aircraft from getting in extreme attitudes.
SAFE® PANIC RECOVERY
Sometimes called a bailout mode, Panic is a SAFE Stabilization mode that can return an airplane to level flight from any attitude. It is usually assigned to a momentary button.
To enjoy the full benefits of Smart™ technology, use the AR8360T receiver with a Smart ESC and telemetry capable Spektrum DSMX® transmitter. Vital telemetry data such as current, voltage, temperature and RPM is sent directly to your transmitter in real time. For more information on Smart Technology please visit our Spektrum Smart Technology page.
The Spektrum™ AR8360T receiver features an integrated barometer (built-in pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
|Product Length||1.92" (49 mm)|
|Antenna Length||6.1" (155 mm)|
|Product Width||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Remote Receiver Ports||1|
|Technology||SAFE / AS3X|
|Bind Method||Bind Button|
|Input Voltage||3.5 - 9V|
|Product Application||Air, Sailplanes|
|Product Height||0.59" (15 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.56oz (16g)|